12. All bye runs must take tree
under vehicle power. Do not have to
make run you can stage under
power then back up.
13. No back drilled jets
allowed. (All Jets must be as /
supplied, unmodified from the
manufacturer and must be a concentric
14. NOS push systems prohibited
15. 36 maximum jet size allowed in
2600 lbs. class (one-system Only)
16. 2900 lbs. multi system-no jet
17. 2375 lbs. natural aspirated
18. Transmission deduct
75 lbs. in
2900 or 2600 class only for 2-speed
or 3-speed OEM type transmission.
(Example: PG or
Turbo 2-speed or Turbo 3-speed)
19. Any size clutch
20. Progressors legal in both 2600
and 2900 lbs. class
21. Cold boxes legal in 2900 lbs.
22. SB NOS -2350 lbs.
23. SB N/A no minimum.
24. Signal carb in any weight class
deduct 50 lbs. (Single-Carb must be a
conventional 4500 series, located on
intakes original location)
25. All protest defined in PDRA
26. One Nitrous Bottle Allowed Only,
Any Size, Not to Exceed 15 lbs.
27. The use of water injection is
28. Any method of cooling the nitrous
bottle inside the vehicle is strictly
29. Any Nitrous car with
more than 3 forward gears add 50 lbs.
1. All general NHRA/PDRA/ safety rules
a. 2010 or newer full faced helmet
b. Head and neck restraint mandatory.
c. SFI 3.2a / 15 fire suit mandatory
d. Participants running nitrous must
have gloves SFI 3.3/15.
e. Participants running without
nitrous allowed SFI 3.3/5.
f. Shoes must be at least SFI 3.3/5.
2. 2500 lbs. or greater must have up
to - date chassis certification of at
3. 2700 lbs. must have up to date
chassis certification of at least
4. Pulling at least one parachute at
the end of the run recommended.
5. Chassis certifications can be done
by PDRA tech at the race.
Credentials: All Drivers must have a
PDRA and/or NHRA competition license.
Applications for PDRA license via